JamMK header

JamMK header

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Things to do with jam no.32

On my Jammy Cow Website I have a page dedicated to finding 101 things to do with jam. Back in August when I only had 12 things listed on this page, I asked my Facebook page fans for suggestions to help me towards the 101. My friend John replied with a comprehensive list and ever since then I have wanted to create his 12th suggestion which was to collect enough varieties to line them up as a rainbow on my shelf.

So when I finally had chance to restock my Greengage Jam this weekend I knew my spectrum was complete. OK so it's not exactly vibrant green but that's what you get with natural products and no colourings. The next job was to select the best shades of red, orange and purple from the other varieties I had on offer. Anyway, here it is, made from Redcurrant Jelly, Crabapple Jelly, Apple & Ginger Jam, Greengage Jam, Jostaberry Jam, Gooseberry Jelly, and Apple & Blackcurrant Jam.



Thanks John for the suggestions. If anyone else has got any silly or sensible suggestions or recipes then please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment